CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

IT'S US!

Finally, we (the girls at Macey's) have finally created a blog! Yes, we will be updating it as much as we can. We will post some of our previous wedding stuff to catch up then we will keep you updated with the new weddings we create. Over and out! Sarah, Sara, Aly and Sarah (honorary Whitney)

As you can also see that we only hire Sara(h)'s. I will do a post on each floral girl soon.

This is Sara signing out.

3 comments:

Belinda Olsen said...

I'm excited for your blog. I'm sad I don't get to be an honorary floral girl :-( I'm excited to see the pictures you took of the showcase. I hope that there was more foot traffic after I left.

Maceys Floral Dept. said...

Belinda!!

I am so sorry, i didn't include you in the honorary floral girl status because you are a seasoned florist, i should have included you in the floral position. Please accept my apology and know that you are a floral girl.

Candyce said...

HIIIIII!!!!
You guys are so cute and I miss you! I cant wait to see your pics, you are lucky you can take good ones. Mine suck.
I will keep reading!!