CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

P I N N A C L E !






Today, I had the wonderful opportunity to deliver a bridal shower flower order to Sherwood Hills Resort. I had been working with the bride and her mother now for about two months getting everything just right. Friday, I worked on them for probably about eight hours (them being four centerpieces and one large arrangements). We then ran into the problem, how do you get them there. Sarah's parents own a white enclosed trailer and that was the ticket...we loaded them up Saturday morning and then I road in the trailer with them. That was an experience to say the least...every bump you think you feel in the car, you definitely feel in the trailer. Sarah gave me a blow-by-blow, so I would know what to expect out of the road, which did help for the big bumps. We finally made it up to Sherwood Hills (in one piece) and started to set up. The whole family loved it so much that they have decided to talk it over and possibly take us to Hawaii with them to do the flowers there. Holy Cow! I think if that happened, I would cry. Anyway, here are some pictures of our adventure.

2 comments:

Candyce said...

love these. Those containers are great. It would be AWESOME is you went to hawaii! I hope you get to go!

Sara said...

Oh man Candyce... we don't get to go to Hawaii because the boat they chartered requires them to use their florist...only reason we are not going. But it's okay, I figure if they even said that they want us to come with them, then that's a huge compliment!